scroll

Monday, May 5, 2008

I never pictured myself blogging.

All right so I have several friends who have blogs and I have found that I really enjoy reading them. It wasn't something I had pictured myself doing but as we live away from most family and friends I figured it was the easiest way to keep everyone up to date on our lives. It was truly pushed into action a few weeks ago when we were working on getting our house on the market and Brett was out of town for the week and I was going crazy with the camera taking pictures of the house because I didn't like some of the pictures our realtor had done. I wanted Brett's opinion on what pictures to use and somehow decided it was easier to post them on the internet then to send all the big files- thus the creation of our blog page. I have no idea how frequently I will update this- nor how many typos will be in it as I am lazy when it comes to typing and I just want to get it out and done but we will go ahead and give it a shot.

No comments: