scroll

Sunday, October 12, 2008

lots of posts for disney






The Trip to Disneyworld was as awesome as the cruise. We stayed at Port Orleans Riverside which was a beautiful property. The first picture is there as we were walking down to the pool.
The first night we went to Mickey's Halloween party. It was so much fun. They had trick-or-treating in the park and we walked straight onto every ride. The fireworks display was one of the best I had ever seen,
We rode thunder mountain railroad 4 times. Tanner was about an inch to short to ride Space Mountan and was very upset about it so we took some tootsiepops out of his treat bag and stuck them inside his shoes. That gave him the lift he needed to get on the ride. He absolutely loved it. They had free face painting and the little girls talked Jody and I into getting ours done also.
The second day we tried out Disney's water park-Typhoon Lagoon. I think it was the best waterpark I have been to. They have a wavepool like nothing I have ever seen. The wave that starts it out is huge. I was standing next to an older lady when one of the waves started. I looked over at her as her eyes got big and she said "oh s***t" Once again pretty much no lines. The longest line was for a really cool waterslide but even that line was only about ten minutes.
Our final day we spent at Hollywood studios. We saw a lot of cool shows and once again had no lines (partly due to our ability to work the system- including the use of fast passes) The whole trip truly was "magical"

No comments: