scroll

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween






I will admit, I loved Halloween as a kid but I am not as fond of it as an Adult. I do have fun with getting the kids dressed up but I hate all the candy especially with Celeste who takes a bite out of everything and then sticks it to the carpet. It was fun though seeing her trudge around the neighborhood dragging her bag behind. she loved it. This years costumes were great because they all came from the dress up box or previous years costumes except for Kaitlyn's which we made from $2 overalls I bought at Goodwill .
The biggest problem this year was too much trick or treating. We went at disneyworld and then did the ward trunk or treat and then the next week our neighborhood. WAY too much candy!

1 comment:

DixieJo said...

oh my stinkin' cute