




For Christmas the older kids got a wii. It was kind of funny watching them open some of the accesories( like the sensor bar and the HD cables) and trying to figure out what they were. But that was our way of dragging the gift opening out a little since the wii, games and controllers were all they got this year from us. Celeste got a baby tiger that you can pretend to feed and put to sleep etc. she has loved it and even gives it kisses, which is funny because she will rarely give us kisses. She also got a leapster which I know she is too young for but she was always taking the kids DS's away from them so when I found it cheap I figured she could use it when they play the DS. I think Aubrie had as much fun helping Celeste open her presents as she did opening her own
1 comment:
How fun!!! We love the Wii ( I really never thought I'd say that about a video game system, much less OWN one!)
Post a Comment