






The weekend before Christmas we drove to El Paso to visit Brett's sister. I forgot how much I don't like road trips. Our kids are actually great travellers but I don't like driving. Anyway one day we we drove out to white sands national park for some sledding. No snow sledding in Texas, we have to do it on the sand. Even though it was a little cold the kids had a ball. After getting worn out from climbing the hills they sat in the parking lot and made sand balls and sand castles until they were recharged enought to hit the hills again. The only problem is the sand is extremeley fine which made it stick to everything, I think we will probably be finding sand in our car for the next month
3 comments:
FUN!!! We go grass sledding here - with cardboard boxes.
We went to White Sands a couple years ago when we visited my parents in El Paso. Only it was the middle of summer and the heat was terrible. It was a lot of fun, though.
this looks like so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment