

This was nearly a full week of breakfasts in Bed on Saturday Kaitlyn decided to make me breakfast all by herself. she made eggs and toast and chocolate milk. I think I forgot to mention to Brett that she did it( he was gone playing basketball) so on Sunday Brett decided to make me Breakfast in bed (eggs, French Toast and sparkling cider served on china) Monday (no school) Aubrie decided she wanted me to help her make Kaitlyn breakfast in bed because she had been mean to her the day before. so we made pancakes. This morning as I woke up I heard the toaster and right as my alarm went off at 6:30 my five year old Tanner walks in with a bowl of my favorite cold cereal and a piece of toast. No one else in the house was even up yet. I wonder what will happen tomorrow. Celeste making breakfast in bed ? :)
4 comments:
too great! sap it up! I'll take breakfast in bed!
I love breakfast in bed, although I think I would be a little nervous about my 5 year old attempting it!
Are you trying to make me jealous?! How can I leave these things out for Doug to see?!
Too cute!! I love it!!
Post a Comment