scroll

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Palm Beach




Brett had a radiology conference in Palm Beach in January. Brett's mom was nice enough to come out and watch the kids so I could go with him. I think the kids a had a good time with their grandma and I enjoyed a break from everything and having more time to spend with Brett. His conference was over every day by noon. I will have to admit we did not do much sightseeing though. For me this was more a chance to just relax. We usually would just go out to the movie in the afternoon and go out to eat. I had the best coconut shrimp I have ever had in my life. We did venture out one day though and do an airboat tour in the everglades. We saw a lot of herons and several alligators. I will admit is was hard to get a great picture of the gators since obviously we didn't get super close

No comments: