



Brett has never claimed to be much of handy man in fact quite the opposite but I think he surprised the both of us lately. I have wanted to get a swingset for the kids for year but due to the fact that we move a lot and that Brett didn't want one( he thought the kids wouldn't use it much and it would just be a pain for him to mow around) we have never bought one. Well I don't know what changed his mind but Brett finally gave in and not only did we get one but Brett spent seven hours assembling it. it turned out great and the kids love it. We could hardly get them off it the first two days. The first morning the kids were out before the sun came up even though it was cold and a little wet. lets just hope they continue to play with it so Brett can't say I told you so :) so far so good.
4 comments:
Peter was the same way about the trampoline- but after we got it the kids used it all the time. We left it in NC because there isn't room in the yard here, but as soon as we get our own house again, we're getting another one.
you will not regret this, I still promise!
SO FUN!!! We want to get one so bad!!! Hopefully soon :)
I'm glad you finally convinced Brett. I finally got Casey to agree this year as well and it has been such a nice treat to have a fun useable backyard.
Post a Comment