




A few weeks ago we attempted Strawberry picking but we were a little early and didn't get much. Luckily we met a friend from San Antonio there and found a nice park to play at later so it was still a fun day. We tried again on Friday and had completely different results. In fact I think we got a little carried away. (I guess I should have figured out it was a lot when we nearly filled two wagons) we ended up with about 50 pounds of Berries.
good thing we like smoothies.
fortunately also Brett was a big help with getting them cleaned and bagged for freezing. I don' think I was thinking about how much work that would be when we were picking.
2 comments:
That looks like so much fun. We always pick blueberries in the summer here and love it. Strawberry picking sounds much easier though, because blueberries grow on big prickly bushes and you have to work so hard for each little tiny berry. Maybe I'll look for a strawberry field.
I always plan on picking strawberries and then forget. The thought of all those frozen berried might inspire me, though.
Post a Comment