



during the move. In fairness the before pictures were not taken immediately but rather a few days into the move.
On top the regular fun things of a move we had an ant problem so bad that even the guys from Terminix said WOW! I have never been so happy to see them. We also all got the stomach flu the day after we got here. I won't go into the disgusting details but lets just say it was not a lot of fun to deal with when most of my cleaning supplies were packed, I couldn't even find a bucket for the kids to puke in and my carpet cleaner was still in San Anonio.
Although we are not all the way settled in yet, we are getting there and are finding things we like about the area. Who can not like a post office that never has a line, because there are only 2,000 people in the town?
No comments:
Post a Comment