

I know I take too many pictures of Celeste but she is just at such a fun age.
Are my kids the only ones who like to eat butter? I have caught every one of my kids eating a stick of butter when were toddlers
Brett and I were married in 1997. Over ten years later we have had five wonderful children and moved seven times. We are currently living in Central Texas (Fort Hood/ Nolanville)Brett is a radiologist with the Army and I spend most of my life chasing kids although I do work part time from home as a travel agent. we have had a very good life and are very happy
4 comments:
Glad to see that my kids aren't the only ones who like butter. Shaleea (my 3 yr old) loves to sneak by and grab a spoonfull of butter! YUCK!! Her middle name is Celeste so maybe its in the name. Hee hee. Tell Kaitlyn that we are sorry to hear about her broken arm. So nice to have connections with the ER.
Cute age! Liam and Hewy are the ones that eat butter in our family. Just the other day I caught Hewy with the half-stick of butter that Noble had just used to make a pie crust. Hewy must have snatched it off the counter and he was walking around with it melting in his hands as he licked it like a lollipop.
I had one or two that LOVED butter, too. We had to hide it behind something at the dinner table for Laura!
Hi Andrea,
Now that I know what blogs are, it was fun to read your blog and see the pictures of your cute kids. Celeste has cheeks like Brett did when he was a kid and Kaitlyn looks so much like him as well. That's funny about the butter. My kids really haven't found that yet. Thanks for checking out my blog. Its nice to know what your familt is up to.
Post a Comment