scroll

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sea World





Every year Anheuser Busch offers free tickets to Sea World to military members and their families. Brett and I joked that if we were beer drinkers we would be giving them our business. I have always loved Sea World but I didn't know how patriotic the company is. They open the park in the morning to the Star Spangled Banner and during every performance of their Shamu show they do a nice tribute to our soldiers, and of course like I said we enjoy the free passes for the military. This years trip was a little trickier with the range of heights in the family- of course Celeste and Kelsey couldn't go on anything that had a height requirement but Kaitlyn was finally tall enough for all of the rides, Aubrie was also tall enough and brave enough to try the steel eel. We had yo do some splitting up but there was plenty to do to keep us all busy for the day

No comments: