scroll

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Carlsbad Caverns




We went to see Brett's sister in El Paso for Thanksgiving. On the way back we decided to stop at Carlsbad caverns as it was only about 2 hours out of the way. I have to admit I was not sure how the kids would do with it. I was worried they might still be a little young for it but fortunately they loved it. It takes about 2 hours to walk through and I worried about complaining but only in the last 15 minutes did I get asked "how much farther is it" I think it helped that they had an audio for the kids they could stop and listen to at different markers on the tour- well worth the extra 3 bucks a kids we paid for them. I didn't get very many good pictures as it is really hard to take good pictures in a cave

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

We love Carlsbad Caverns. Did you stay for the bats?