It will probably take a few posts and a few days if not weeks to blog about our trip to Utah but I will start with Kelsey's blessing. We decided that since we were going out to Utah to wait to bless Kelsey until we got there so we could have family there. I am proud of the fact that I got her blessing dress on ebay for $20. We blessed her at Brett's parents house and were able to have his parents,my parents, my sister and brother-in law, Brett brother and his family and my aunt and Uncle there. Much more family than we would have had in Texas :) Of course she got plenty of attention. it was a nice morning
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
kelsey Anne's baby blessing
It will probably take a few posts and a few days if not weeks to blog about our trip to Utah but I will start with Kelsey's blessing. We decided that since we were going out to Utah to wait to bless Kelsey until we got there so we could have family there. I am proud of the fact that I got her blessing dress on ebay for $20. We blessed her at Brett's parents house and were able to have his parents,my parents, my sister and brother-in law, Brett brother and his family and my aunt and Uncle there. Much more family than we would have had in Texas :) Of course she got plenty of attention. it was a nice morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You "waited" until your trip to Utah?! I am feeling like such a slacker. Hopefully Afton will get blessed before Thanksgiving! Love the dress.
Post a Comment