I have to say I didn't know exactly what to think when I saw Brett trying on his body armor when he was getting ready to go. I think the thing that bothered me most was seeing the patch with his blood type listed on his helmet. ( I wasn't aware they did that but it obviously makes sense) The kids did get a kick though out of trying to try on his backpack and see if they could lift it up. They could not
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Body Armor
I have to say I didn't know exactly what to think when I saw Brett trying on his body armor when he was getting ready to go. I think the thing that bothered me most was seeing the patch with his blood type listed on his helmet. ( I wasn't aware they did that but it obviously makes sense) The kids did get a kick though out of trying to try on his backpack and see if they could lift it up. They could not
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment