




when we found out that Brett was deploying we decided to take a trip to Dallas to go the Great Wolf Lodge. Although I thought it was pretty pricey especially for a family our size and I have a major aversion to public pools I think the kids had a great time. We were planning on surprising them but I wasn't thinking and wrote "great wolf" on the calendar. Aubrie saw it and went running excitedly to tell the other kids. I decided I still wanted them to be surprised so I told them we were going to Great Wolf Nature preserve not great wolf lodge. It was so funny because as we got near the lodge the kids casually commented that there was great wolf lodge. When we pulled up to the front and Brett went into register the girls figured it out but Tanner must of just thought we were making a pit stop or something. it was pretty fun to see their reactions when they realized what we were doing. Because of varying height requirements and swimming abilities we had to split up a bunch and at one point decided to let Kaitlyn go on some slides herself because noone else was tall enough. What was funny was when we were checking on her later she had joined up with another family who had a a boy about her age and started going on the rides with them. She always seems to make friends wherever we go . We asked if she wanted to go with us on the slide we were doing and she politely declined . I think she was happy with her new family :)
No comments:
Post a Comment