

I loved doing pudding finger painting when I was kid and my kids love it too
Brett and I were married in 1997. Over ten years later we have had five wonderful children and moved seven times. We are currently living in Central Texas (Fort Hood/ Nolanville)Brett is a radiologist with the Army and I spend most of my life chasing kids although I do work part time from home as a travel agent. we have had a very good life and are very happy
2 comments:
What a nice mom you are to let your kids do pudding paint. I'm way too worried about cleaning up the mess. Maybe I need to relax and let my kids have more messy fun.
Andrea, I remeber that you love to pudding paint. I won't tell your kids that you pudding painted on your apartment wall in college. I think I have a picture of that somewhere...
Post a Comment